Wednesday, March 6, 2013

>>> Zane's Caramel Flava: The Eroticanoir.com Anthology

Totally not what I Expected - Smile Only Zone!!!
O. K. I have never been shy about the fact that I am NOT a Big fan of Zane. I loved "Addicted" and "Afterburn" but her writing is not my cup of tea. Every author is not for everyone and I am not bashing her (No hate email please) To make a long story short, I saw the cover of this book and decided to give it a try.

Caramel Flava is a variety of erotic stories on every level. I was not totally certain of what I would find. I really enjoyed reading this book. They were Ummmmm... really good. I particulary enjoyed Naleigna Kai's story "Just Damn Good Sex!" It was a story not really about the sex but the person. I may have to pick up a book or two by a few of these featured authors. Am I a Fan of Zane? Ummmm.... but I'll admit, every once in a while I will pick up one of her books and take a peak - you may discover something or another author worth checking out.

Peace and Blessings!!


Zane's Caramel Flava: The Eroticanoir.com Anthology


Zane, the queen of erotic fiction and publisher of Strebor Books, an imprint of Atria Books/Simon & Schuster, presents the second in a series of collections of great erotic fiction. Based on the Featured Erotica section of her website, Eroticanoir.com, which gets more than t


Zane's Caramel Flava: The Eroticanoir.com Anthology is one of best selling in Anthologies category.



No comments:

Post a Comment