Wednesday, January 30, 2013

* Zane's The Sisters of APF: The Indoctrination of Soror Ride Dick

absolutely perfect!
Mary Ann starts out like most girls I know (modest and discreet). I was surprised how she had nerve be so sexually open and honest. Mary Ann became uninhibited and used her newfound sexuality to her advantage. I was more than satisfied with the book. After I read it I immediately bought copies for a few close friends and family in other states and lent mine to a co-worker at work who's already a fan. This is the first book I read by Zane and regret that I haven't started sooner. I am now rapidly going through the rest of her books. "Addicted" was great I am now reading "Heat Seekers" and the Sex Chronicles and its sequel is en route to me now. I think the APF sorority should have a series of books and I want to thank you Zane for exceeding my expectations with the story. (Even the cover under the dust jacket - perfect marketing.) APF was not a disappointment and kept me wanting to read more and is now the first book I recommend to all that haven't read it. I will reread it again when...


Zane's The Sisters of APF: The Indoctrination of Soror Ride Dick


The Sisters of APF is Zane's first book based on one of her most popular short story subjects, the sexy escapades of a sorority like no other. APF stands for Alpha Phi Fuckem, a sorority dedicated to sexual freedom and the fulfillment of its members. Zane's APF stories have


Zane's The Sisters of APF: The Indoctrination of Soror Ride Dick is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment