Friday, May 24, 2013

~ Honor and Obey: Honor Series (Volume 3)

*****SPOILER****
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HOLY!!!! HONOR AND OBEY BLEW ME AWAY. I have to say among the Honor Series this book is the best by far. GOOD JOB Teresa Mummert. William's character just turn Darker and Manipulative in so many levels. Emma is so young and naive and she has no idea what she got herself into. Aunt Judy's death is really suspicious, I bet you know who killed her. The car accident is horrible and William's Memory loss was suspicious for me in any ways. I think he's faking it. I wanna smack Emma's head though, she left William on his own after coming home from the hospital without memory. She claims to love him but leave him when he really needed her the most. Whether the memory loss is real or not, that just not how you show your love to someone no matter how upset she is over the lies. But I still love that this book is a romance with amazingly steamy sex scenes and a splash of suspense and thriller. It's my kind of book. Above all else I love this book and I cant wait...


Honor and Obey: Honor Series (Volume 3)


There are two sides to every story.~Book 3 of the Honor Series~ Emma has found the love of her life, but his dark secrets could change everything. With a horrible accident and the loss of another loved one, the student must become the teacher. As secrets begin to unravel, w


Honor and Obey: Honor Series (Volume 3) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment