Saturday, June 1, 2013

>>> Marly's Choice

I tried to be Fair.....(spoiler alert!)
But I just don't LIKE this series and I won't be reading any further. I didn't even FINISH this book. The sex was NUCLEAR in hotness, but the storyline made it nasty, dirty, and downright tawdry. I couldn't get into it.

I've got nothing against menage or erotica (hello? I BOUGHT the book right?) but the "If you love me you'll do my brothers and me too" and the "NEVER TELL ME NO! I'll BRUTALLY RAPE YOU if you do!!!" Stuff is just WRONG WRONG WRONG.

And she finally comes to the point where sharing herself with all three is HOT and not that disturbing and what does the author do? "If you LOVE ME you'll have sex with this WOMAN"

At that point I was so DONE. And these boys had some seriously serious psychological problems. They were brutally raped as children by their dad and FORCED TO LIKE IT. Instead of dealing with the trauma of abuse? They allow that trauma to be the reasoning behind their boorish, mean, evil, and downright ILLEGAL behavior towards...


Marly's Choice


Marly's love for Cade has spanned her teenage years, and survived strong and intact into womanhood. Her fantasies and daydreams have sustained her, but she's no longer content with merely imagining the touch of his hands, the taste of his kiss. It's time to seduce the tough,


Marly's Choice is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment