Friday, June 7, 2013

^ Taken by Storm (Give & Take)

Taken By Storm is one storm I loved!
This is the story of MJ and Maddie; we learn thru past/present story telling (which I love) that they'd been best friends all their life and decided to take their friendship further one summer...until Maddie runs off breaking MJ's heart in the process!!!
MJ is my lil Puma cub and I'd comfort his broken heart on my head on chesticles anyday! When I found out just how badly she broke MJ's heart I asked Kelli to go back and kill Maddie off! I hated her instantly. Kelli told me "keep reading" so I did, and then I learned it wasn't Maddie's choice to leave; she was forced to leave because she knew too much. I felt bad for her after that and maybe a little guilty that I asked to have her stoned and be-headed. At times thru the story I still wanted to shake her for being so stubborn and dead set against following her heart and rekindling her relationship with MJ (she does have valid reasons for her hesitation) because you could literally feel the feelings they still have for each other...


Taken by Storm (Give & Take)


The emotional rollercoaster of the USA TODAY bestselling Give & Take series by Kelli Maine continues with MJ and Maddie's story! DECEPTION Maddie Simcoe knows the devastation that comes from keeping secrets. Now, she's desperate to move on from the heartbreak that almost de


Taken by Storm (Give & Take) is one of best selling in Coming of Age category.



No comments:

Post a Comment