Monday, June 3, 2013

>>> The Complete "Omaha" the Cat Dancer: Volumes 1-7

Good for Omaha
This version had at least one more episode in the earliest part than I remember from my earlier volumes. I gave them away to an Omaha admirer. The covers are more lurid than those of my earlier volumes, and while I like both I kind of miss the drama of the earlier covers. It's good to see Omaha so available, and I look forward to seeing the conclusion of the series. There is education in life to be had from reading Omaha.


The Complete "Omaha" the Cat Dancer: Volumes 1-7


Now's your chance to own the entire run of this best-selling classic of comics erotica. Omaha is remarkable in that it blends intelligent and captivating story with well-rounded funny animal characters as well as totally guilt-free joyously rendered sex!


The Complete "Omaha" the Cat Dancer: Volumes 1-7 is one of best selling in Fantasy category.



No comments:

Post a Comment