Saturday, February 9, 2013

>> First Thing I See

this one had me right from the start
I am always nervous about writing a review, after all, in the end, it's simply my opinion but I found this story to be everything I want in my romance. Great writing that flowed with few grammatical errors, engaging characters that felt real and made me care what happened to them and just enough mush mixed with hot sexy goodness to keep my mind and hormones raging. I was lucky enough to get this for free but feel it would have been well worth the money had I paid for it...If you like a hot brooding alpha male, a fun, slighly insecure female lead with just enough angst and sex to keep it more than interesting that you will enjoy this story as well....happy reading :)


First Thing I See


FANS OF FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND BARED TO YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROMANTIC, EROTIC STORY. Life changed for me in three days -  the day my mother died, the day my dad married Candice and the day I met Kennedy Jenner. From the moment I saw him, I was drawn to him.  Like


First Thing I See is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment