Tuesday, February 5, 2013

^ Wild Man (Dream Man)

Liked it but LOVED Sweet Dreams
While I liked this story, I loved Sweet Dreams. I read this book after reading that one, and unfortunately, it could not live up to it. The very beginning ruined some of my enjoyment of this book. I felt that she forgave him way too easily. It is probably just me, but I hated that she let him back into her life so easily. Yes, he stayed away for months to let her cool down, but what did he do to win her back? He basically told her he cared about her even when she was just a job, great. I feel all warm and fuzzy. Yes, he ended up being a great guy, but I wanted, no needed, more groveling. That's my vent....

Now, should you buy this book? If you enjoyed other works by the author, heck yes! If this is your first book by the author, look at Sweet Dreams first. She made him work for it!

On a side note, I also did not like that the heroine was supposed to be as sweet as cake, metaphor mentioned often, then threw out the f-bomb like nobody's business. I...


Wild Man (Dream Man)


She's about to walk on the wild side . . . While filling the display case in her bakery, the bell over the door sounds and Tessa O'Hara looks up to see the man of her dreams. Within thirty seconds he asks her out for a beer. But after four months of dating, she discovers he'


Wild Man (Dream Man) is one of best selling in Contemporary Women category.



No comments:

Post a Comment